yuehon提示您:看后求收藏(04、刘晓雨学英语,丢下你那怨谁,yuehon,御书屋),接着再看更方便。

请关闭浏览器的阅读/畅读/小说模式并且关闭广告屏蔽过滤功能,避免出现内容无法显示或者段落错乱。

1、stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

2、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!

3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

4、You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5、home i’ll go home and i’ll think of some way to get him back after all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家我要想办法让他回来不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

6、Well,nobody’s perfect.

人无完人。

7、you just stay away from me please.

求你离开我

8、now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death a world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

9、if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

10、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。

11、land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

12、you don’t understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

13、may the force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

14、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

15、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

16、It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

17、toto,i’ve got a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

18、(《教父》1972) if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i’ll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

19、i think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

20、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

21、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

22、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

23、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。

24、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

25、1939) go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读。

玄幻魔法小说相关阅读More+

我家猪圈通万界

潇湘笑

天降萌妃:傲娇首富请过招

寒鸦归去

谁说恶魔不懂爱

风起澄扬

龙狼传

金猫

你怎么不上天啊

大十九

重生的庶女之王侯夫人

赵默沫